In light of our nation’s public health and economic emergency, Wilkinson Environmental Ltd is monitoring all UK Government and Public Health advice with regards to the current global pandemic: Coronavirus or COVID-19.
In these unprecedented times, our senior management team will continue to review government guidelines while we currently remain at full operational capacity.
On our sites, in our vehicles and offices we are introducing stringent hygiene procedures and restricting face-to-face interaction for the safety of our staff, crews and clients.
In the current situation we expect to adapt our working processes as a health precaution, without causing interruption to our service delivery. We would like to reassure all our customers that we are open for business as usual.
Our client and employee’s health and safety are our top priority; therefore, we have implemented a Business Contingency Plan, to enable us to deliver our drainage services safely, efficiently and with minimum disruption to our clients.
Our plan outlines:
- Wilkinson Environmental Ltd is following government guidelines to ensure health and safety practises are in place to reduce the spread of Coronavirus.
- We have implemented the necessary hygiene precautions at our office premises and are allowing only essential employees access. We have also taken additional hygiene measures in our company vehicles and at our depot.
- We are asking for clients and suppliers to contact us either via telephone or email to minimise any direct contact.
- For social distancing purposes, where possible, we have implemented remote working facilities for our team while still maintaining a functional presence at our premises. We do not anticipate this to cause any issues with our service.
- An additional site-specific Risk Assessments will be carried out by our drainage and civil engineering crews prior to commencing work on sites. We would ask for your cooperation in the event that additional preventative measures are required prior to work commencement.
- We would ask that you do not visit our premises or have direct contact with our drainage and civil engineering crews, if you require any assistance or further advise then please contact us, all government advise is available on the following website – NHS Guidelines
- If you have any of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms (the most common symptoms are recent onset of a new continuous cough and/or high temperature) or have been in contact with anyone who may have, then please get in direct contact with our Wilkinson Environmental Team on our main office number 0845 1949200 to ensure we carry out the necessary precautions.
Finally, communication is key and we will continue to monitor the guidelines and update our Business Contingency Plan as required. If you have any queries, please get in touch.