Sonar drainage surveys? No problem. At Wilkinson Environmental Ltd, our innovative drainage team can now deliver advanced sonar drainage surveys in surcharged and semi-surcharged drainage pipes. Bespoke and built in-house this unique piece of equipment can deliver pan and rotate CCTV drainage surveys above the waterline as well as capture high-resolution images under the waterline.
A new addition to our CCTV drainage services, this unique sonar drainage surveyor offers a robust and portable floatation system complete with camera and profiler height adjustment, which can also be
Capable of scanning a full 360 degrees per second with LED auxiliary lighting for larger diameter drainage pipes, our sonar surveyor operates on roll sensors and can collect data in one single survey with
dual images displayed on screen. Onscreen measurements are displayed with circle overlay for checking pipe deformities. Other key features include:
- Optical zoom capability providing pin sharp close up views of the pipeline structure
- High resolution pipe profiling sonar capable of inspecting full or part surcharged
- Pipe diameters of up to 4000mm diameter can be inspected
- Up to 600m cable available
- Lengths up to 1200m between access points possible (survey from each end)
- Large steerable crawler for inspection of large diameter pipelines with low or zero flow
- LED lighting array to provide high levels of illumination in large pipelines
- Stable floating platform for surcharged and semi-surcharged pipelines
At Wilkinson Environmental we love to take on the jobs most other drainage contractors say are impossible. So if you have an issue with surcharged sewer pipes that need surveying, failed liners that need cutting out and relining or issues with foundation concrete, builders’ grout or steel piles causing blockages in your sewers or drains, we have the drainage engineering knowhow to find a solution.
For more information on any of our drainage services, contact our friendly team direct for a no-obligation quotation.